Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
.....to anyone who is still reading this after such a long gap! I can't believe it - nearly three weeks have gone by since my last post. But, if I've been too busy to write it, hopefully you'll have been too busy to read it. Shopping, wrapping presents, writing and posting cards, eating, drinking - all the usual stuff.
My New Year resolution is to spend (much!) less, and to make lots more arty stuff. And, possibly to update my blog more than once in a blue moon. And to lose a few more pounds. And to learn to play the guitar. And to do my homework on time. But then, nobody's perfect.
This is a very short post, but I will definitely be back tomorrow - with pictures!! (Can't wait to show you what my sister made for me) x

No comments:

Post a Comment