Wednesday 18 January 2012

Blondes (Have More Fun)

 Last night I went to the cinema to see ..
click on this link  to watch a preview.
I thought it was fabulous - a really good cast - and the actress who played Monroe was phenomenal - I kept forgetting she wasn't really her.  Can't recommend it highly enough!

Anyway, back to the sewing machine - I'm making needlecases for our exhibition.  And now I've told you about them I'm going to HAVE to finish them.

PS I think I'm losing it.  Just went to make myself a cup of coffee.  When the kettle boiled I spent ages searching for the mug I wanted.  Checked all the rooms in case I'd left it somewhere yesterday, had another look in the cupboard.  Considered putting my wellies on and going down the garden to see if I'd left it in my studio.  I've got lots of mugs - and it really didn't matter, but I wanted THAT one.
Then I remembered - it was in the microwave from where I'd put it 90 seconds earlier to warm the milk up.  Oh dear.

Blondes (Have More Fun) - Rod Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Don't panic your not loosing it I do things like that most days. Good luck with finishing your needle cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really fancied that film too but haven't managed to see it. Given the number of times I "lose" things in a day I can't really comment on yor cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No comment, been there done that,
    just need the T shirt.

    ReplyDelete