Thursday 12 May 2016

MMM 2016 - Day 12

Today I've been to Clare in Suffolk to meet up with friends Lynne and Libby for a walk.  Obviously we couldn't start walking until we'd had tea and scones at Clare Antiques, plus a little (vintage) retail therapy.
Libby had printed out a walk, and we set off in brilliant sunshine.
I only wore one Me Made garment today, a Merchant and Mills Camber top in a linen/cotton mix - I've not even thought about making walking trousers!)
I do hope they're not laughing at my photo ......
There were a few wrong turns mainly due to lack of footpath signs, and the fact that some landowners don't want three well behaved "ladees' walking around their fields.
Generally though, it was a lovely walk with a couple of refreshment stops, beautiful views, sunshine and laughter.
And we definitely managed our 10,000 steps today


No comments:

Post a Comment