Friday 20 May 2016

MMM 2016 - Day 20

We met for knitting at Gina's today, which was great because not only did we get to meet her new puppy....
but also, as luck would have it, we timed our visit to coincide with Cupcake Friday - how's that for a bit of forward planning?  Before we left I bought a box of Gina's freshly baked Sticky Toffee cupcakes, described as "light date sponge topped with caramel buttercream and homemade fudge" - all I can add is that they are absolutely delicious (and real, homemade fudge pieces on top -who else does that?!?!)

Anyway, back to Me-Made-May and today I wore a Colette Aster shirt with pintucks on the front bodice and with a selection of various floral buttons. The fabric is a lovely chambray with little specks of colour in it - I know you can't see it in the photo but you'll have to take my word for it.  I got it from Backstitch, and they still have it in stock HERE
Hmmm, I do love this vintage Laura Ashley scarf, but hadn't realised that it appears to bring out the rosiness of my cheeks ....

1 comment:

  1. Your shirt is lovely... However my shirt is not! One for the charity bag I think. Why do things looks different in photos.

    ReplyDelete