Monday 23 May 2016

MMM 2016 Days 21, 22 and 23

I wasn't able to post over the weekend as I was away in Norfolk, and to be honest, I had better things to do than sit in front of the computer!
I've now got to the point in the month when there will inevitably be some repeat garments ....
On day 21 I wore my striped Coco top with RTW jeans
Day 22 was another Agnes, this time in a fuchsia pink and white stripe, that I think I bought in Bournemouth last year, worn underneath my Camber top
and today I'm wearing another Makers Atelier top in a different (but equally loud) scuba fabric
with my Ultimate trousers.  
Will try to find something new to wear for the rest of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Today I finished my factory dress and was really pleased with the way it turned out until I tried it on... It looks like a complete sack on me. I really like yours on you so was very disappointed. Complete waste of time and money as I'll never wear it... Or make another one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might not be trouser shaped - but I am sack-shaped!

      Delete